Dopest F*****g Mixtape Ever!

Dopest F*****g Mixtape Ever!
Click on the cassettes. Click on the cassettes. Click on the cassettes. Click on the cassettes. Click on the cassettes...

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Episode 18 - "Freshest"

Yeah buddy.
Episode 18 - "Freshest"

I Got It Made – Special Ed
Telly Drop
We Got Our Own Thang – Heavy D & The Boyz
I Get The Job Done – Big Daddy Kane
I Go To Work – Kool Moe Dee
Going Back To Cali – LL Cool J
Ease Back – Ultramagnetic MC’s
Run’s House – RUN-DMC
Paid In Full (Seven Minutes Of Madness Coldcut Remix) – Eric B. & Rakim
Follow The Leader – Eric B. & Rakim
It’s My Thing – EPMD
You Gots To Chill – EPMD
So What Cha Sayin’ – EPMD
Real Solo Please Stand Up – K-Solo
Portrait Of The Artist As A Hood (Remix) – 3rd Bass
The Gas Face – 3rd Bass
Me, Myself & I – De La Soul
Buddy (Remix) – De La Soul
I’m Gonna Do You – Jungle Brothers
What U Waitin’ For – Jungle Brothers
Ladies First (feat. Monie Love) – Queen Latifah
Monie In The Middle – Monie Love
Treat ‘Em Right – Chubb Rock
Telly Drop
Cut That Zero - Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment