Dopest F*****g Mixtape Ever!

Dopest F*****g Mixtape Ever!
Click on the cassettes. Click on the cassettes. Click on the cassettes. Click on the cassettes. Click on the cassettes...

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Episode 29 - "ATL"

You know the drill. Plot these: 33.7550° N, 84.3900° W.
Episode 29 - "ATL"

Drill
Georgia on My Mind (Snippet) – Ray Charles
Georgia (feat. Ludacris) – Field Mob
What’s Your Fantasy – Ludacris
Stand Up (feat. Shawnna) – Ludacris
Southern Hospitality – Ludacris
Welcome to Atlanta (feat. Jermaine Dupri) – Ludacris
Still Standing (feat. Ludacris) – Monica
Yeah (feat. Lil’ Jon & Ludacris) – Usher
Creep – TLC
No Scrubs – TLC
Saturday (Ooh! Ooh!) [feat. Sleepy Brown] – Ludacris
Kryptonite (I’m On It) – Purple Ribbon All–Stars
Shutterbugg (feat. Cutty) – Big Boi
Watch For the Hook – Cool Breeze
5 Deuce – 4 Tre – Backbone
Trans DF Express – Dungeon Family
Black Ice – Goodie Mob
I’m Serious (feat. Beenie Man) – T.I.
Be Easy – T.I.
I’m A King (Remix) [feat. T.I.] – P$C
Damn! (feat. Lil’ Jon) – YoungBloodZ
Snap Yo Fingers (feat. 40 Water & Sean Paul) – Lil’ Jon
Welcome To Atlanta (Interlude) – Outkast
Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik – Outkast
Players Ball (Radio Version Dirty) – Outkast
Station ID


No comments:

Post a Comment